Why study Regulatory Science with UOW?
Gain your Regulatory Affairs qualification at Australia’s top-rated university overall for postgraduate studies1, rated by global employers in the top 1% for the employability of our graduates2.
Developed with industry in mind, UOW’s Graduate Certificate in Regulatory Science is a 6-12 month online course that will give you the qualification you need to become a regulatory affairs specialist.
This course will help you:
- Build a portfolio of practical experience in navigating regulatory frameworks that you can apply at your firm.
- Get industry-centred applied course content, delivered by industry experts.
- Understand how quality management systems can generate competitive advantage for your firm.
- Get ahead of the potential industry changes to regulations, which may require university qualifications.
- Gain a formal qualification in regulatory affairs that will keep you abreast of regulatory requirements.
UOW has government subsidised places available for domestic students studying this course (see Commonwealth Supported Places).
1. UOW ranked equal first for postgraduate studies overall in the Australian Government’s Quality Indicators in Learning & Teaching 2017.
2. UOW is consistently ranked in the top 1% of universities in the world for the quality of our graduates, including the 2017 QS Graduate Employability Rankings.
Career pathways include:
- regulatory or clinical affairs associates;
- research or development scientists;
- marketed-product support, quality assurance roles;
- biomedical, manufacturing and validation and process control engineers;
- post market surveillance and vigilance monitoring roles;
- distribution and legal representation of products, academia and government roles.
In a world where medicines, medical devices and other health opportunities are evolving, the ability for regulation to protect human health is never more important.