Why study Regulatory Science with UOW?
Developed with industry in mind, UOW’s Graduate Certificate in Regulatory Science is a 12 month online course that will give you the expertise you need to become a regulatory affairs specialist.
This course will help you:
- Build a portfolio of practical experience in navigating regulatory frameworks that you can apply at your firm.
- Get industry-centred applied course content, delivered by industry experts.
- Understand how quality management systems can generate competitive advantage for your firm.
- Get ahead of the industry changes to regulations. This course will provide you with information and training on how to manage regular disruption and change.
- Graduates of this course will be better prepared for future regulatory shifts within the industry, both internationally and domestically, and can maintain a competitive edge especially where in-house regulatory knowledge can be of benefit to small to mid-size operations.
- UOW has government subsidised places available for domestic students studying this course (see Commonwealth Supported Places).
UOW’s online courses are a flexible, convenient option if you’re looking to earn a postgraduate degree that’s identical in quality and reputation as those studied on campus. The best part is you can study when and where it suits you.
Career pathways include:
- regulatory or clinical affairs associates
- research or development scientists
- marketed-product support and quality assurance roles
- biomedical, manufacturing and validation
- process control engineers
- post market surveillance and vigilance monitoring roles
- distribution and legal representation of products, academia and government roles
In a world where medicines, medical devices and other health opportunities are evolving, the ability for regulation to protect human health is never more important.